Lunenburg residents are encouraged to voice their opinions, thoughts, and ideas about the Town's governance, services, and our community.
We encourage you to attend Council and Committee meetings, public information meetings and hearings, and participate in surveys that let Council members know what you're thinking on a number of topics.
Links: View the Meeting Calendar or Council Agendas/Minutes or Committee Agendas/Minutes
Current Participation Opportunities
No current hearings, information meetings, or surveys scheduled.
- For all current and past News Releases and Fact Sheets,see here.
Presenting to Council
Visit this section for more on the CAO and Clerk's Offices, Council and CAO Expenses, and more.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
A copy of the provincial Act and instructions if you wish to submit an inquiry are located here:
Public Participation Policies
- A general Public Participation Policy is in development and will be posted when approved by Council.
- For Planning & Development matters, see the pdf Public Participation Program Policy (184 KB) .
- Town Council contact information: Connect with Council
- For Town business and services: Town Staff.